iPage Web Hosting Service Review
iPage has been in the market for 10 years or so. Research indicates that iPage is supported by a big team of web hosting industry veterans. The technical and management teams comprise of experts with over 10 years of collective experience in the industry. With such a vast experience and expert management, it has quickly grown to become a reliable and big web hosting company.
The major focus is to provide high quality and reliable web hosting services to small and medium business sites at an affordable price. Currently, it is among the best service providers in the industry. They have over 1.5 million domain names.
iPage focuses on a single hosting plan instead of offering a variety of plans like majority of other service providers. The Page Essential Hosting allows customers to have unlimited domains hosted for just $3.50/per month. The customers have access to a variety of hosting features such as- unlimited space, free domain name, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited add-on domain capacity, unlimited disk storage capacity, FTP accounts and various marketing credits offered for free.
What The Customers Should Know About Unlimited Hosting?
As a smart consumer, it is imperative to understand some of the common marketing gimmicks. For instance, the commonly used term 'unlimited' is just a marketing catchphrase. There is no such thing as ‘unlimited hosting’, to put things across in the right manner.
The unlimited option works as long as the memory resources allocated to your account are not exceeded.
What Makes iPage Better?
There are various aspects that make iPage one of the finest budget hosting services in the market. Pricing is the key factor here. After using and testing various services, we’ve reached a conclusion: Majority of all the web hosting services typically offer similar features which include- free domain name, unlimited hosting, webmail, unlimited bandwidth etc.
Moreover, they generally offer similar features. Thus, if you are likely to get similar features in majority of the service plans, then it is smart to choose the cheapest service plan.
The two things you need to pay attention to: efficient server uptime and quality services. This is the reason why you should go for it. iPage offers a majority of services offered by other service providers however the charges are 20% to 40% less.Please read more about iPage by clicking here
- Cheap: Those who are searching for a budget friendly service plan, it is the best option. It only costs $4.50/mo for an annual subscription. Moreover, it is not only cheap but also reliable.
- Eco-friendly: Totally powered by renewable wind energy.
- Unlimited capacity: Users are able to host all their forums, websites and blogs under a single account.
- Reliable services: There are a group of servers which ensures enhanced redundancy, security and quicker network load times.
- Efficient after sales support: The customer service support is available full time via phone call, live chat and email support.
- User friendly: It has a user-friendly interface. New accounts get activated immediately after payment.
- Quality: It has a 99.9% uptime guarantee and assures money refund whenever necessary within the subscription period. It also has an excellent customer protective policy. Unlike the majority of other hosting companies who offer refund only for limited period, users have the luxury of Anytime Money Refund Guarantee. Under this policy, a customer can claim for a monetary refund within the first 30 days of trial period.
- Does not have a Server Upgrade Option: Just like the majority of other budget service providers, iPage offers only shared hosting services. Most of startup websites are okay with the Basic Hosting Plan, but as the websites grows, they would require dedicated servers or need to use VPS. They will be forced out due to lack of expendability options.
- A new brand after the re-launch: This may make some customers uncomfortable because they prefer an experienced service provider.
- Expensive Renewal Fees: Most of the users are not initially aware that $3.50/mo is just a promotional price for the first time users only. For renewals, the prices are relatively higher ranging from, $6.99; $7.99; to $8.99 monthly for 36, 24 and 12 months respectively.
Whether to Buy iPage subscription or not?
You need to decide it for yourself. Personally, we would absolutely recommend iPage hosting service because it is among the best service providers and suits the budget.
Just as mentioned earlier, iPage is among the best budget-friendly service providers. You are not likely to find any other web hosting services offering similar facilities at such a price. Moreover, if you are not satisfied with the services after subscription, it allows users to cancel their subscriptions anytime. It is a win-win situation for both the sides.